PHP IDE for Visual Studio
VS.Php is a PHP IDE (integrated development environment) based on Visual Studio IDE. With the PHP IDE for Visual Studio you can design, develop, debug and deploy PHP applications within the Visual Studio IDE. It provides editing, debugging and deployment capabilities for PHP applications within the familiar interface of Visual Studio.
Editor and File Management
- PHP4 and PHP5 Support including the new PHP 5.3 language features
- XDebug and DBG support
- Built-in Apache web server for ease of debugging. Preconfigured with Php4, Php5, XDebug and DBG.
- Supports any SCC-plugin for Visual Studio including CVS, Svn, Perforce, Sourcesafe, etc.
Deployment and remote servers
- Supports Ftp, SFtp (SSH), Ftp/S (SSL) and Smb (Network shares)
- Automatic deploy files before debugging
- Download/Import project from remote server
- Work on remote files directly